More and more, organizations are choosing coaching as a key way to invest in leadership development – because it’s efficient and effective, and it works.
An outstanding 86% of organizations experience a positive return on investment from coaching, according to a study by the International Coaching Federation.
Organizational benefits of providing coaching to executives and leaders include:
- Accelerate a leader’s success and improve the results of their team.
- Attract and retain leadership talent by investing in their development
- Increase engagement of the team of the leader being coached. The result: increased performance and retention of valued team members.
- Align individual performance with team and organizational objectives
- Develop powerful teams for consistent and positive business results
“Working with Rosanne, I’ve gained greater self-awareness, overcome key barriers and am definitely mentally stronger, professionally and personally. You were fabulous!”
– Terry Yuan, Director, U.S. Sales at Energizer Personal Care